Create Your own Vpn Using of linode {Successfully Deployed}

 Linode is a cloud computing website that helps to make customized servers and many, etc

I used OpenVPN an open-source Software.

I used this by clicking on the marketplace tab in Linode. I created my own server Open Vpn using nanode 1 Gb plan and Linode provide us a small range of server regions So, I  selected Sydney,AU on 31/12/2022. 


After that, I waited until my server get into running position.After entering ip address of my server using (:943 to enter in admin mode) in my new tab.





After setuping ID and Password then we downloaded the app it will automatically recommeded in your website after login.After downloading.It automatically configure my server And I started simly using it.


My Own Vpn is made{successfully deployed}


Yet I now till (2/01/2023) working......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FreeCodeCamp-MOOC submition problem solution

Proteus problem solution